and other fine print...
GREAT NEWS for returning customers!!
We heard you…and we have fixed our file download process. (Of course, if you have any problems at all, please contact us at: email@example.com so that we can resolve the issue immediately. Thanks for your patience!)
How do I receive my stencils?
All stencils are automatic downloads from the site. Just click on the large orange download link of your file name. (See sample below)
Each purchase includes two files, compressed into a zipped folder…
The first file includes a black & white version of the stencil, a sample of the stencil on a pumpkin (illustrated) and some instructions on transferring the stencil using the poke method. *Please see the Instructions page on our site for other transfer methods.
The second page is the image scaled to fit on an 8.5″ x 11″ page. It is filled with a gray tone to make carving easier.
What about a custom carved pumpkin order?
- – A delivery date and price will be agreed upon prior to starting.
- – Your pumpkin will ship via the US Postal service, with appropriate fees applied.
- – Due to the personalized nature of both custom designed stencils and custom carved pumpkins, refunds are not available. However, the folks at The Custom Punkin Stencil Company pride ourselves in providing quality products that will exceed expectation!
- – Stencils can be used to carve pumpkins, as well as personal, non-commercial arts & crafts projects.
- – Stencils may be shared with other members of your household. You can also share them with guests at Halloween or Pumpkin Carving Parties.
- – Teachers and care-givers can use our stencils to assist with classroom activities.
- – You may not resell or redistribute our stencils.
- – You may not alter our stencils for the purpose of resale or redistribution.
- – You may not profit from the sale of any products which utilize our stencils.
- – All stencil artwork / instruction sheets are the sole property of The Custom Punkin Stencil Company.
© Copyright 2015 Custom Punkin Stencils